The people of Ukraine are still suffering
Your donations towards generators will provide vital heating and electricity to homes, schools and hospitals, saving thousands of lives and restoring basic needs. Just one 40kVA is enough to run a small hospital – this could be life-changing.
So far, we have sent 300 generators to Ukraine. We must continue our support and send as many generators as possible. Please help us transform lives and donate today.
Our collaborations aim to further increase the aid we can provide
From our inception we have worked tirelessly with other people that have the same ambitions and objectives. This plan has enabled our collaborations to form relationships that bring together immense commitment, extensive connections and efficient methods of operation. We are extremely happy to extend our collaboration to anyone seeking to support refugees and their communities.
Computers – laptops or desktops which will be used in hospitals and schools. Ideally Windows 10 and above. We can collect or please send to HAFGB, Orange House, Trimdon Grange Ind Est., Trimdon Grange TS29 6PA.
Goods and cash – All goods and cash are gratefully received. Please send goods to HAFGB, Orange House, Trimdon Grange Ind Est., Trimdon Grange TS29 6PA. Please make cash donations via our DONATE button on our website through our JustGiving page.
SEEDS – Please post all seed donations for vegetables to HAFGB, Orange House, Trimdon Grange Ind Est., Trimdon Grange TS29 6PA.
Shoe Box Appeal – We have recently collected and sent over 1,000 shoe boxes filled with goods for the children of Ukraine for Christmas 2022. Our Shoe Box Appeal will return in June 2023.
How Can You Help?
We need more donations of products and cash than ever before. The needs of the displaced people of Ukraine are huge. Our aim is to help them as much as possible. Please collaborate with us by raising goods and cash from your local communities and then work through us to get the goods, services and cash to where they will be most effective.
- You can arrange simple activities in your community or maybe a major event where people buy tickets that generate a profit that can be used to buy essential goods.
- You can make donations direct to ourselves where we will work with you to ensure that you see your donations in action.
- You could join our growing list of driver volunteers and raise money from your friends and family to help us fund the cost of the journey to Ukraine.
- You can volunteer your time to work with Simon and his team on the border and into Ukraine distributing goods.
- You could knock on the doors of your local businesses, friends and families asking if they can spare some food products that we can take to Ukraine.
There is so much to do and so much that can be done. No matter what donation is made everything has a positive impact. From just one jar of baby food to the £20,000 we were given for Defib units literally every penny counts and makes a difference.
The generosity of the Great British public is huge. We want to help everyone that has an idea to turn that idea into a positive donation of some kind so every project that is done we will publish on this site to show the world just what is being done.